Saturday 9 June 2007

The Butterflies too are busy … ( 9th June ’07 )

The next day I woke up early, steped on my skating pad and rushed to the same park, I saw a rabble of butterflies; I couldn’t identify the one I disturbed yesterday. I really felt sorry for my mistake.

Searching for nectar, it fastly swift from one flower to another. A heavy wind blew them a long distance…, I ran behind them .., I said hi …,

Wonderful it was when all of them fluttered near by me. I really had a lot of love for them, played with them for a long time.

This continued for days together, but as time passed by, all of them got busy …, I quietly went near by one of them, whispered .., hey will you come and play with me .., but it said .., “ sorry dear .., I need to collect nectar” .

I asked another and one by one .., but to my dismay, all of them seemed busy collecting nectar and laying eggs.

I sat desperately on the grass. Then I thought I have a lot of home work that my teacher had given, and its not right to spend all the time with butterflies, playing and spending time with them. I need to work hard & concentrate to complete them in time.

Our daily life is like going behind butterflies, relaxing the day long, and we deviate from our efforts in achieving our dreams.

Its better to relax for a while, but its not good to while away for relaxing all the time !!.

I remember one of my teachers words too “You need to make hay while the sun shines,
And then your life will be colourful like the butterflies” !!

( A Story enlightened by my mother - Retold )

No comments: