Saturday 5 May 2007

Sinthanai Thuligal ....

" Heaven Here " There is a story about a simple personality who lived in a village ...... He used to help all poor people by guiding them, giving them some work, and fund them while acute necessity.
Once God seeing his kindheartedness and great helping tendency, approached and told him...."you are a very nice person, shall we take you to heaven, we will give you all facilities and comfort there and you can live a very happy life there...." .

Then replied the man " I find heaven here, while helping the poor, while helping the needy...., while doing my sincere work, while helping my family, my nation and so on ......, I shall come while i complete all the work that i have been born for ......." , the god was very pleased on seing such a great personality and his thought of helping others, and happily returned ....

All of us can find Heaven here itself by helping the needy, and doing our sincere work..., rather than doing all the injustice and going to Kasi to wash away all our sins at the old age to attain heaven.....

( from my diary )

No comments: